Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Moist Mini Meatballs (Mee-bowa to Aedan)

With 2 kids now I'm all about efficiency and planning ahead to avoid disaster. Especially around dinner time. So! I started keeping frozen meatballs handy, but the store bought ones were always super salty and had extra ingredients that I didn't like. So I found this recipe that I love and now keep my freezer stocked with them. Super easy to warm up on the stove or in the microwave and the kids LOVE them =)

Ingredients:
  •  

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl or mixer, thoroughly mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, eggs, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. 
  3. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
  4. Shape into small meatballs and place on a foil-lined shallow baking pan. 
  5. Bake 30 minutes for medium or 25 minutes for bite-size. 
  6. Allow to cool, then freeze on tray for 12 hrs and bag in a freezer safe bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home